Sunday, March 29, 2009

snow leopard




Leopard cardigan continued. No, it hasn't been snowing where I live, but these are some photos I took when it did last time. And I didn't want them to go to waste! The weather has been pretty nasty lately. Rain, humidity, worms... just not a good combination.

Oh and I finally finally finally got a denim button-down (read: two, actually! I'll post the other one another time, hehe).

Denim shirt, thrifted Gap. Stirrup pants, Hudson. Sandals, Urban Outfitters.

14 comments:

  1. i like the denim with the black. and that cardigan is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sandals are so cute!! I really love that cardigan too, so pretty! xxxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denim shirt + leopard cardigan = dying. Looove the combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the snowy pictures and your outfit! your sandals are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn, I thought you went out in sandals in that weather. Cool outfit, especially feeling the leopard. Rawr.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute cardi!

    spring will be here soon....

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a pretty sweet blog. Your posts are awesome and I've never seen anyone rock a denim shirt so well.

    If you have the time check out our new style feature:

    http://twoonefivemagazine.com/features_detail.cfm/feature/241/

    let us know what you think.
    we also have a blog: the215mag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet cardigan! And cute pictures:)
    Denim button-down! Gah, I've wanted one for so long, cant wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. epic, I nearly bought those shoes, but they fit really weird, le sigh

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahh those sandals are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahh those sandals are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've officially declared my love for animal print... your snow leopard cardi included...

    ReplyDelete